One Player Mission are working with a well-established developer based in the city of Cologne. Formed over 10 years ago and currently working on multiple browser games.
OPMs client are seeking an experienced Senior Unity Developer to join their Cologne team. As a Senior Unity Developer you design, prototype, develop and debug the game & bring new features and the designs of UI/UX artists to life with the help of Unity and C#.
- Great knowledge and proven experience in the video game industry
- Expert in working with Unity3D and C#, especially in UI development
- Deep experience handling client/server applications and know how to deal with asynchronously incoming data and performance/memory consumption
- Experience writing commented code that is clean and maintainable and will stay that way through refactoring
- You solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues on a day-to-day basis
- Experience with UX is a plus
- Working closely with the QA to reproduce and fix discovered bugs
- You help in building up Unity expertise in the company for future projects
- Design, prototype, develop and debug the game.
- Bring new features and the designs of UI/UX artists to life with the help of Unity and C#.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!