This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Interactive Story Games – Mobile
OPM’s client is a BAFTA nominated London studio developing a platform focusing on creating immersive interactive story games.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an early-stage venture-backed studio and be a key participant in its success and growth.
- Strong professional experience with C# programming & Unity3D
- Experience on at least two mobile titles, developed from beginning to beyond release
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Good Profiling, debugging, and diagnosing skills
- Experienced using git
- Designing and writing code in a maintainable and scalable manner
- Working closely with members of the Creative team, to aid and to ensure new functionality is built to meet their needs
- Building, maintaining, and improving tools
- Supervising the deployment and stability of app releases on various platforms
- Producing documentation for both internal and external consumption
- Working with members of the development team and the QA team to provide guidance and solutions to problems.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience working with GaaS
- Understanding of the Unity Test Framework
- An interest in creating editor tools
- Equity options in the Company will be given to the right candidate.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!