This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Mid-Core Games
OPM are working with a New Zealand based Games Developer looking for a Senior Programmer to join a talented team of Developers to work on a range of exciting up and coming titles!
You will be working closely with designers and artists to lead a dev team from prototypes to final world-wide releases of existing and future/new IPs and titles.
The studio promotes a fun, dynamic and diverse culture.
Are you an experienced programmer with demonstrable Unity skills, looking to help drive the success of an independent ambitious studio?
- Extensive industry experience within the mobile sector having shipped at least 2 titles.
- Passionate for producing robust, flexible, and extendable gameplay systems.
- Extensive and demonstrable Unity experience.
- Experience across multiple systems such as Networking, Graphics, Sound, UI, Animation, Economy etc
- Superb verbal communication skills and a drive to get the best from everyone on a team.
- Understanding of and an ability to communicate the balance between technical & design choices and a willingness help resolve any conflicts to provide the best player experience.
- Some experience of leading a commercial team beneficial.
- Have a positive and enthusiastic work attitude and a team player who can integrate well into a fun work culture.
- Wellness Days
- Gym Membership Allowance
- Medical Cover
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 21418!