We’re looking for a Full Time Senior Unity Technical 3D Artist with creative and technical expertise to develop challenging Unity scenes. You will be responsible for working with Unity and other graphics tools to merge the virtual with the real world.
- Support content production art teams in achieving top-quality results.
- Developing technical tools and solutions to solve performance issues while executing artistic and game vision.
- Identify and develop art-pipeline optimizations and tools for new and existing production workflow.
- Optimize memory and game performance by realizing artistic and gameplay intentions within project constraints.
- Create technical benchmarks to be used in production, implement optimizations and monitor the performance of the game.
- Implement technical art features with the help of the programming team.
- Cooperate and support other programmers and be part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Offer technical support to the art team in day-by-day production issues.
- Share with the other artists and programmers best-practices and new tools.
- Expert-level experience with Unity Game Engine
- Expert in scripting with C# within the Unity environment
- Experience creating real-time visual effects sequences
- Knowledge of optimizing real-time 3D-graphics pipeline for PC and Console Platforms
- Experience collaborating within a multi-person game studio a plus
- Please attach a portfolio link including sketches/drawing examples
- Must be eligible to work in United States
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
Preference to Applicants With
- Experience with profiling tools.
- Experience with game editors, engines and multiple art and animation pipelines.
- Different tech-art areas of interest in your past activity
- BS or MS degree in design, games-related or technical field
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 100% Remote