This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC Strategy Games
OPM are working with a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games in the industry.
Based in Paris and established for over 7 years, they have developed critically acclaimed strategy titles. They boast a close relationship with the community which is a core feature of the studio’s philosophy.
- Bachelor or master’s degree(s) in an applicable field, or equivalent development experience.
- Strong professional experience in the games industry, in a similar or relevant position in UI.
- Superb C# skill and understanding of Unity.
- Professional experience with Unity UI or a related framework.
- Passionate about accessibility and polished interfaces.
- Ability to evaluate the aesthetic and ergonomic effects of UI designs and judge them critically.
- Solid organisational skills.
- Outstanding ability to work within a team and interact variety of disciplines.
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with numerous technical and artistic teammates.
- Fluent in English languages skills.
- French languages skills will be a bonus.
- Contribute to their upcoming titles, under the supervision of the Lead UI Programmer.
- Cooperate with their game and interface designers and artists to evaluate the UI solutions for features
- Develop and maintain high-quality and functional graphical user interfaces.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!