OPMs client is looking for a Senior Unreal Engine Programmer to join an established videogame developer.
OPMs clients founding team is based in Munich, Germany, where they work on internationally acclaimed IP’s, and create fresh and innovative titles for consoles and PC. They are looking for a Senior Unreal Engine Programmer who works with passion, team spirit and who work to a high standard to create remarkable games for players worldwide.
- A passionate gamer and motivated game developer
- Deep knowledge and experience with developing games or other software
- You are a skilled and motivated C++ and UE4 developer
- Skilled insight of how games engines work
- Understanding of how to work with version control systems
- Experience with design patterns
- You are a team player across all departments
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Implement game systems and features with Unreal Engine 4/5 in close collaboration with other departments
- Review the code of your colleagues
- Create automated tests (Unit tests, Integration tests, …)
- Work simultaneously with all departments to achieve the best result
- Strengthen the team with your technical skills
- Mentor, train, and guide junior developers
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!