"To apply: Ref - 5203900. Currently working with an award-winning UK-based studio with over 20 years of experience, that continues to build beloved AAA titles from highly popular franchises.
They’re looking for a Senior User Researcher passionate for understanding and evaluating the player experience translating the findings into actionable insights that will empower the developers’ and support their vision.
As the new Senior User Researcher, you will assist the design and production teams to make decisions from data that will lead to making the best possible games.
- Collaborate closely with development team to understand their intentions and research needs to drive use-focused decisions.
- Develop and maintain the research strategy and budget that accompanies developers throughout production and into post-launch
- Run user studies to collect valuable user data, using various research methods and approaches to deliver quick high-quality actionable insights
- Drive the development, evaluation and implementation of new processes, tools, and methodologies collaboratively as part of a small team of seasoned User Research veterans around the world
- Extensive knowledge in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Psychology or related fields, from industry experience or academic background
- Knowledge of survey tools (e.g. Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey) and testing tools such as Tobii Eye Tracker, Ovo Studios, Morae, UserTesting, etc.
- Experience in games User Research and all that is involved
- Demonstrated ability to positively impact and influence product design, development team partners, and the User Research process
Northwest England, preferably located in the area or be able to commute as business needs require
Relocation assistance and Visa sponsorship offered.
To apply please send CV to Elizabeth@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.