This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for updating our clients IP user experience. As a UX designer, you’ll be part of a cross-discipline team working to improve the user experience as well as helping other teams to achieve excellence.
- In-depth knowledge of UX principles and their applications
- Experience in formulating and implementing UX strategies
- Experience in user research initiatives
- Experience working on complex systems
- Demonstrable experience of creating and delivering user experience for projects
- Expert understanding of gaming challenges and ability to identify best-in-class UX examples
- Demonstrated ability to improvise and creatively solve problems
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Improving best practices and UX vision across all areas of the game
- Translating design documentation into UX flows and prototypes
- Undertaking UX research and evaluations
- Proposing a range of creative UX ideas
- Working effectively in a collaborative environment
- Troubleshooting systems and implementing design enhancements
- Validating ideas and designs through user testing and focus groups
- Ensuring that the UX is consistent across our clients IP
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!