OPMs client has made a name in creating multiplayer melee combat games. They are looking for a talented, team-oriented Senior UX Designer to help them make a sequel to their multi-million copy selling original and to support on future titles too.
As a Senior UX designer your mission will be to champion the overall user experience across all disciplines and across all layers of user interaction with the game. You combine an advanced understanding of the industry, best practices, and a scientifically informed approach to help shape the overall UX effort across UI, art, and design.
You will collaborate closely with game design, art, and UI teams to inform the user interaction with features, but also the feature design itself. Through rapid prototyping and wireframing, you are able to proactively illustrate smart solutions to UX challenges for an action multiplayer game. Your curiosity to understand players and their interaction with the game will leverage our playtest-driven environment, and you will help drive the definition of UX-related action items alongside other stakeholders.
- Relevant professional experience in UX Design for games
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite and other relevant prototyping and wire-framing tools
- Advanced understanding of general UX design principles
- Ability to create and maintain concise documentation
- Willingness to move to Toronto or authorized to work in Canada
- A strong understanding of multiplayer TPS/FPS games, and a passion for video games in general
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and/or scripting experience
- Scientific background in UX Design or relevant subjects
- Experience developing AAA titles on multiple platforms
- Bonus Structure
- 6.5 weeks Paid vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Healthcare & benefits
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413