"To apply: Ref - 5115200. Senior UX Researcher
A leading company within the Casual and Social gaming sector who have millions of users across the platforms.
They are growing significantly and are now hiring for multiple positions and one of these roles is within UX Research, with this candidate being experienced in Quantitative and Qualitative research. In addition to that this role would require someone to be a team leader as well.
• With our business OKRs in mind, you will be responsible for the UXR team’s holistic strategy, establishing KPIs, and the external and internal representation of the team.
• Manage incoming research requests within the team and take over operative research for our products
• As an extraordinary communicator, you will easily pitch your results and ideas to all important stakeholders
• Advocate and lead the strategic research throughout the product life cycle and pitch it to all stakeholders and management to support business decision making
• Expand our understanding of users and their psychology and motivation by using the results of your user research studies and build on archetypes & personas
• Graduate in research-based and human behaviour related field
• 4+ years’ experience as a UX researcher whereby you design, run and report your studies
• Good knowledge of statistical and quantitative analysis
• Experience in leading projects or team management
• Excellent skills in tools and languages for both qualitative and quantitative analysis
Location – Berlin Germany – Office based role
Salary – Around €70K
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.