Leading cross-platform developer and publisher of F2P multiplayer games seeks a Senior UX Researcher to join their dynamic and successful team! Your contribution will influence the business decision process, through your quantitative and qualitative research results and input. Be responsible for the UXR team’s holistic strategy, the team management as well as representing this area of the business for the team. Bring your superb communication skills, your impressive storytelling skills as well as your ability to lead and mentor this UXR team.
What you will be doing?
- Create test plans and design studies to address both user behaviour and attitudes.
- Lead strategic research throughout the product life cycle, pitch it to all stakeholders and management to support business decision making.
- Expand the business’ understanding of users and their psychology, using results of your user research studies and build on archetypes and personas.
- Develop strategy, prepare KPIs for the team, support growth development, mentoring etc.
Who we’re looking for?
- Minimum of a graduate in a research-based and human behaviour related field (e.g. human factors)
- No less than 4+ years proven track record as a UX researcher, designing, running, and reporting on your research.
- Fluent in English essential, good German and some knowledge of French.
- Good level of understanding of statistics and quantitative analysis to back up your qualitative skills.
- Excellent skills in tools and languages for both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Highly analytical thinker with strong conceptual skills.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Track record of building a research capacity, mentoring and training others to elevate their research and 1st experience in people management a distinct advantage.
- Must have strong presentation and negotiation skills.
Benefits: Great working environment and team culture. Friendly, fun, international team with flexible working hours, strong on personal development and supportive of creativity!
To find out more, apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & quoting reference 2160