"To apply: Ref - 509730200. Senior UX Researcher – Games
Gaming Studio with the mission of democratize the game making, through the creation of tools and games that anyone can use, without needing a professional game development background.
This is an opportunity for talented Senior User Experience Researcher to work with a multi-disciplinary team to research, explore and gather insights about the way players behave and what motivates them, applying the findings on design and decision-making processes.
- Work in game projects alongside Creators, Managers and Engineers to identify and plan research opportunities
- Design and conduct research for all products through different methods, such as survey studies, playtesting, player interviews, among others.
- Prepare written reports and verbal presentations to communicate findings to product and design teams.
- Knowledgeable about research and methodology, including an understanding of the limitations and benefits of different research methods, when and how to apply them.
- 5+ years of experience in the gaming industry, including research integration into product design
- Master’s degree or higher in Cognitive Science, Statistics, Human- Psychology, Computer Science, Computer Interaction, another or related field or equivalent working experience
Salary – Negotiable
To apply please send CV to Samantha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.