Our client is an award-winning AAA games studio based in the UK, who is looking for an experienced Senior VFX Artist to join their talented team and assist with building amazing effects for their AAA projects.
What will you be doing?
- As part of the VFX team who will drive and refine the gameplay and environmental effects
- Work closely with the Art team, Designers and Technical Art teams
- Support the junior artists
- Set pipelines and maintain efficacy
- Ensure visual quality and best practices
Who you are
- A Senior VFX artist in the games industry
- A minimum of 3 years at Senior level, with an impressive portfolio showcasing your skills
- Released AAA titles, pc and console games
- Real-time VFX skills, including timing, composition, colour and how VFX provide gameplay feedback
- Unreal 4 – VFX and Physics tools
- Experience with node-based material generation workflows
- Latest digital art techniques, practices, tools, software and trends
- Houdini FX is an added bonus
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2184
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.