"To apply: Ref - 5156500. About the role:
As a Senior VFX Artist, you will be a key player on the VFX team and deliver dynamic visuals to the highest AAA standards. We’ll look to you to raise the bar on real-time effects.
Our ideal candidate is an expert VFX Artist who is passionate about their craft; skilled in gameplay, cinematic, and world-building effects; and has the track record to prove it.
What you will do:
• Take visual assets from concept to implementation in our custom proprietary engine.
• Be responsible for the overall quality of VFX created for combat, quests, cinematics, etc.
• Contribute to the development of the VFX team’s pipelines and processes.
• Act as a standard-bearer for the VFX team, offering support and constructive feedback to junior team members.
What you will bring:
• 4 years of VFX experience, with demonstrable work on at least 1 published title (ideally AAA).
• A portfolio demonstrating high-quality level VFX work. This portfolio can be submitted as a link to a portfolio website or a video streaming service like Vimeo or YouTube.
• Experience using graph-based particle systems (like PopcornFXv2, Niagara, or VFX Graph).
• Proficiency in creating pre-rendered simulations for use as particle flipbooks.
• A genuine passion for video games.
• Experience with C++, C#, Python, HLSL, or GLSL languages is a plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic AAA Studio working on one of the worlds most beloved franchises.
To apply please send CV to Ayesha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.