This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are seeking an experienced and talented Senior VFX Artist to push the boundaries and deliver a unique player experience.
- Produce real-time special effects using Unreal Engine 4 and external tools
- Work closely with art, design, audio and engineering departments to deliver first class visual effects that exceed the state of the art
- Explore VFX technologies and solutions in close collaboration with the engineering department
- Assist setting up and maintaining the global tools and workflows related to special effects production
- Experience in visual effects
- Expert-level skills for real-time particle systems, post processing effects and shaders in Unreal 4
- Strong general understanding of Unreal Engine 4, tools, pipelines and development processes
- Background with fluid sims, fracturing etc. a bonus
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills across multiple disciplines; ability to work autonomously, yet collaborate productively in a team environment
DESIRED SKILLS (Not Must Haves):
- Experience with Houdini
- Familiarity with EmberGen
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Social events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!