25993 -Senior VFX Artist – Brighton, UK – AAA Games
OPM’s client are an established AAA games studio who has worked on multiple world class projects for companies such as Tencent, Disney, Ubisoft, and Warner Bros.
The successful candidate will be required to craft everything from in world ambient VFX, explosive and impactful set piece events and gameplay related VFX sequencing as it relates to character interactions and combat.
- In-depth knowledge of VFX principals and good sense of timing and staging.
- Advanced skills in games development software such as Maya & games engines.
- Previous experience as a Senior VFX artist in the games industry working on AAA console titles.
- Understanding of shaders and the rendering pipeline as it relates to VFX.
- Previous experience and understanding of Houdini.
- Creating set piece events, ambient and gameplay related VFX.
- Creates set piece events, ambient and gameplay related VFX that give each product unique character.
- Pre-Visualise and prototype cutting edge VFX techniques.
- Work closely with the technical teams to deliver an efficient, stable, state of the art VFX pipeline
- Maintain and communicate a strong knowledge of innovative game production technologies.
- Be a champion for VFX and constantly look for opportunities where your work can enhance the game.
- 23 days holiday plus all 8 UK bank holidays.
- Visa & Relocation package.
- Private medical insurance.
- Pension Scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!