This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console & PC Games
OPMs client is an independent developer and publisher based in Copenhagen with over 15 years as an established studio, and two successful and critically acclaimed titles to their name.
They are seeking a VFX Artist to join their current project, working on a sci-fi adventure game, set in a remote corner of the universe.
The successful candidate will create and maintain all effects for a third-person, open-world game. They will work closely with the animators, programmers and artists, to develop effects and supporting tools from the ground up in Unreal.
- Extensive experience within 3D game production is essential.
- A solid portfolio of work which demonstrates a high level of skill in VFX art and design.
- Proficient in programming tools and shaders.
- Comfortable using computer tools and software to create visual effects.
- Experienced with PhotoShop, Maya or 3DS Max etc
- Familiar with major game engines including Unity & Unreal.
- Creating the visuals for the effects, such as snow, dust, fire, water and sand using any and all techniques necessary.
- Programming the systems driving the effects, such as managers and spawners.
- Collaborating with a dedicated team with high ambitions about visuals and physical integrity.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!