This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console/PC Games
OPM’s client is looking for a Senior VFX Artist to join their creative and passionate team for their upcoming AAA project. The successful candidate will possess strong technical knowledge and creative skills. They will also work with multiple departments ensuring high quality is maintained though all aspects of the game.
- Strong professional experience in real-time VFX for published high quality console or PC games
- Outstanding reference material regarding VFX for games
- Deep interest in R&D
- Great artistic understanding of art, gameplay, and animation principles
- Build performant and high visual quality real-time effects
- Great understanding of game development processes
- Excellent understanding of rendering pipelines
- Outstanding knowledge of current state of the art games, films, and development techniques
- Very capable of creating complex shader networks and scripting
- Become a key player within the art department and the VFX group
- Design and produce stunning real time effects using custom tools
- Ability to work successfully in a large team of other artists, programmers, and game designers
- Take on technical tasks and problem solve based on the project’s requirements
DESIRED SKILLS (Nice to have):
- Understanding of cinematic postproduction
- Experience with 3D modelling, 2D texture creation and offline simulation tools
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 21 44 12!