This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client deliver high-end cinematic games and is carving a unique and exciting path in the gaming industry.
They are currently seeking a Senior VFX Artist that will push the boundaries of what is possible on next generation platforms and high-end PCs.
- Participating in the creative process to design and create innovative and high quality VFX
- Implementing VFX within Unreal Engine
- Working alongside other disciplines such as lighting and environment artists, graphics programmers and level designers to create a great game experience
- VFX experience in commercial games development or in an allied field such as TV or Film production
- Great portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create visually impressive VFX which are sympathetic to the needs of the product
- Strong understanding of physical behaviour and motion in the creation of VFX – including a strong sense of timing
- Background using the Unreal Engine for the creation and deployment of effects is essential
- Experience with Maya and Photoshop
- Proficiency with industry standard real-time particle editors such as Unity, CryEngine, Houdini etc
- Experience with After Effects and previsualisation tools
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension and life assurance
- Social events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!