Job Type: Permanent
Project: Action RPG Game
Our client is looking for a Senior VFX Artist to join their rapidly growing team and work on an exciting AAA project.
You will be a key player in the art team, delivering dynamic visuals at the highest AAA standards. They will look to you to raise the bar on real-time effects and support in artistic vision for an unannounced project. If you’re passionate about creating cutting edge VFX and working in a fun, friendly and highly collaborative environment then they would love to hear from you.
- Be an expert who is passionate about their craft; skilled in gameplay and the cinematic, and has the portfolio to prove it.
- Be familiar with art creation pipelines, asset exporting, process automation and procedural creation.
- Be comfortable with providing feedback and support to other team members on the project
- Be able to demonstrate your technical knowledge of Houdini, Photoshop, Substance or any other leading VFX software you may have used.
- Have worked with UE4 or similar.
- Be able to demonstrate your technical knowledge of 3DS Max/Maya, Photoshop and/or Substance.
- Extensive experience in a VFX role and/or;
- Worked on at least 1 game during a role in the VFX discipline, preferably a AAA title
- An impressive portfolio of professional (and personal) work to be able to share
- Flexible hybrid working
- International AAA game projects;
- 24 days holiday (starting)
- Access to cutting-edge hardware;
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Regular Team Incentives and Social Events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!