One Player Mission are pleased to be working with a long-standing client that are looking for a highly talented and experienced Senior VFX Artist to play a key role in their studio.
The successful candidate is determined, self-motivated and keen to both inspire and collaborate with creative team-mates to create wondrous and exciting effects that propel our clients stories and characters to new heights – from simple and subtle elements to breath-taking wow moments!
You will be pushing forward the boundaries of what is possible on next gen platforms and high-end PC GPUs!
- You have VFX experience in commercial games development or in an allied field such as TV or Film production
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create visually impressive VFX which are sympathetic to the needs of the product
- A good understanding of physical behaviour and motion in the creation of VFX – including a strong sense of timing
- Experience using the Unreal Engine for the creation and deployment of effects is essential
- Professional background using Unreal, Maya and Photoshop
- Experience in an industry standard real-time particle editor (UNITY, CryENGINE, Houdini)
- Experience with After Effects and previsualisation tools is an advantage.
- A high level of creativity and problem-solving skills
- A positive and proactive work ethic
- A strong sense of visual communication
- Engaging with the creative process to design and create innovative and high quality VFX
- Implementing VFX within Unreal
- Collaborating with other disciplines such as lighting and environment artists, graphics programmers and level designers to create a great game experience
- Our client make big games with small teams – you will play a full and active role
- Quarterly Profit-related Bonus Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension and life assurance
- Social events – including large summer party
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!