Project: MMO Games
OPM’s client’s mission is to create deep and meaningful online experiences that bring people together.
As a Senior VFX Artist you will shape the direction of the project as a driving force in Visual Effects and push the boundaries to deliver a unique player experience.
- Create realtime VFX using Unity and Houdini
- Co-ordinate closely with art, design, audio, and engineering departments to deliver first class visual effects that exceed the state of the art
- Research VFX technologies and solutions alongside the engineering department
- Aid in setting up and maintaining the global tools and workflows related to VFX production
- Mentor and enable other Artists in using related workflows and tools
- Optimize VFX workflows to increase tool usability and performance
- Strong experience in professional game development with a focus on VFX creation
- An online portfolio that shows relevant projects and skills
- Background with Unity, its related tools and workflows, especially real-time particle systems, post-processing effects and shaders in Unity
- Strong knowledge of VEX and Python!
- Good understanding of third-party tools, such as Houdini and other DCCs in regards of VFX creation
- Able to take and apply direction and work well in a team environment
- Able to document and optimize workflows
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Capable of communicating effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
DESIRED SKILLS (Good to have):
- In-depth knowledge of performance optimization within Unity
- Great understanding how to build VFX that are grounded in reality
- Background with optimising VFX for mobile platform is a bonus
- Experience with fluid sims, fracturing etc. is a bonus
- 27 days’ vacation
- Mental health support
- Flexible hours
- Monthly public transport travel pass
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!