This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console / PC Games
OPM’s client’s pride themselves on creating games that are accessible, beautiful, and fun. They are currently seeking a Senior VFX Artist to join production on their upcoming title based on a world-famous franchises.
- Bring visual assets from concept to implementation in our custom proprietary engine
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of VFX created for combat, quests, cinematics, etc
- Contribute to the development of the VFX team’s pipelines and processes
- Be the standard-bearer for the VFX team, offering support and constructive feedback to junior team members
- Strong experience, with demonstrable work on a minimum of 1 published title (ideally AAA)
- Portfolio demonstrating high-quality level VFX work
- Background using graph-based particle systems (like PopcornFXv2, Niagara, or VFX Graph)
- Proficiency in creating pre-rendered simulations for use as particle flipbooks.
- A genuine passion for video games
- Familiarity with C++, C#, Python, HLSL, or GLSL languages
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!