This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console/PC Games
OPM’s client is currently seeking an experienced Senior VFX Artist to join production on some world-famous IPs.
- Execute excellent visual effects for our games by bringing dramatic effects to life
- Work with the art director and concept artists to set the visual style and quality bar
- Design all art needed for the visual effects
- Execute on a range of visual effects styles from realistic to stylized
- Strong reel/portfolio showing executed game VFX work
- Extensive experience authoring game VFX
- Able to bring dramatic effects to life with flair
- A critical eye for the timing, animation, and motion of real-world objects and visual VFX
- Able to create all art and technical setup needed for the visual effects
- Skills in secondary areas such as modelling, textures, skinning, animation, or lighting
- Desire and understanding of how to push our effects and editing tools further
- Experience working with multiple platforms memory limitations (preferably mobile)
- Scripting background
- Great problem-solving skills and a passion for cutting-edge game development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interact with a variety of developers in a tight-knit team
DESIRED SKILLS (Good to have):
- Experience with stylized art
- Familiarity with the Unreal Engine 4 art pipeline
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!