Come and join the Futur!
It has never been a better time to join FuturLab.
You will be working on a brand-new combat game IP, tackling a wide variety of VFX tasks with commitment, enthusiasm, and positivity.
FuturLab is in the unique position of having complete creative control of its own IP, a commercial hit with PowerWash Simulator, and the backing of a great publisher for this new IP. This position is ideal for someone who is keen to have their ideas listened to and will enjoy seeing their own work highly visible within a finished product. It is essential that you are proactive and care about creating high quality and fun experiences.
As a passionate and talented Senior VFX artist you will play an important part in this awesome new project here at FuturLab. The role can either be based out of our sunny seaside office in the vibrant city of Brighton and Hove (when possible) or working remotely.
- A varied and creative portfolio demonstrating your real-time VFX work for games.
- Highly motivated about making and evolving VFX for games.
- Solid understanding of physics, dynamics, particles, and motion.
- Enthusiastic problem-solver, communicator, and collaborator.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a VFX artist in a game dev environment.
- Published 2 games as a standard or senior VFX artist.
- Experience of the Unity engine.
- Experience of Houdini.
- C# and shader scripting.
- Play a key role in the design, pipeline, and implementation of VFX content.
- Create innovative and visually stunning VFX.
- Work optimally to maximise VFX content in the Unity engine.
- Collaborate across Art, Design, and Code disciplines to meet project goals.
- Plan your time and assist in mentoring VFX artists.
FuturLab foster an inclusive and welcoming culture, check out the Life at FuturLab page (www.futurlab.co.uk/life-at-futurlab) for reasons why you’d love working here!
If you have the skills, experience and passion for the role then please get in touch as we’d love to hear from you!
Apply here https://apply.workable.com/j/635AC2EAFE with your latest CV, cover letter and crucially a portfolio link.
Please note that you must be able to demonstrate eligibility and a VALID WORKING VISA to work in the United Kingdom.
SALARY: Competitive + performance related bonus.
Candidates without a valid UK work Visa cannot be considered.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Relocation package.
- Staff referral bonus.
- 28 days holiday + duvet days.
- Friday fun drinks.
- Regular social activities.
- Two weeks of studio closure over the Christmas period.
- Free fresh fruit.
- Free iced treats in the Summer.
- Free locally roasted, Small Batch Coffee and Specialty Teas.
- Free eye test + standard glasses for display work.
- Birthday Cake.