This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC/Console Games
OPM’s client is aiming to develop multiplayer gaming experiences for the next gen with a deep emphasis on originality and creativity. They are seeking a Senior VFX Artist to join their studio based in in beautiful Vienna.
The successful candidate will utilise their expert technical skills to help development of their upcoming games using two new IPs!
- Strong experience as a VFX Artist in games development working on realtime VFX
- Good experience creating VFX in Unreal Engine
- Good experience with 3D graphics and rendering and stay up to date with new technologies
- Passionate about bringing new ideas to the studio with a drive for teamwork
- Highly organised and a detail-oriented approach to your work.
- Passionate about creating incredible gaming experiences for PC and Console
- Fluent English language skills
- Develop all the different tools, pipelines, and workflows required for the Art team to attain top results
- Maintain and provide art production tools including Procedural tools, Shaders, technical pipelines etc.
- Mentorship of artists in the chosen methods, optimisations, and tools
- Locate and develop technical solutions to resolve numerous problems in projects to be able to achieve and execute the artistic vision for their games
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with Houdini
- Experience with Blender
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Python Scripting for Maya or related
- Experience with the Substance toolchain
- Experience working with SCRUM
- Keen interest in pop culture and other entertainment trends.
- 25 days of paid holidays per year, plus an average of 12 bank holidays a year.
- Flexible working times.
- Bonus package.
- Relocation support available.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412.