My client is looking to appoint an experienced Senior VFX/Tech Artist to join their team; a good communicator and team player, with an eye for detail who will be creating amazing visual effects, shaping the direction of the project and pushing the boundaries.
What will you do?
- Working closely with the art, audio, design and engineering teams, in order to deliver 1st class visual effects
- Optimization of VFX workflows
- Maintenance of the global tools and workflows relating to VFX production
- Research solutions and technologies with the engineering team
Who are you?
- A min of 4 years as a VFX artist in the games industry
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your broad VFX skills
- In-game effects creation
- 3D asset creation – 3DS Max, Photoshop, Mudbox/Zbrush skills
- Solid VEX and Python skills
- Knowledge of Houdini and other DCCs in regard to VFX
Added bonus if you have the following:
- Basic HLSL
- VFX for mobile platform
- Experience with fluid simulation, fracturing etc
Excellent renumeration and benefits, offering flexible office hours
To apply please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your latest URL portfolio/ showreel quoting reference 2404
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.