This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Action-Adventure
OPM’s client are currently seeking an experienced and talented Senior Writer to join their passionate team on an upcoming Action-Adventure title.
- Take part in the construction of the narrative structure of the game, the main lines of the story, the characters, and even the synopses of the narrative sequences
- Take part in the writing of the dialogues in-game and will also oversee the environmental narration of certain scenes
- Act as a gameplay source of proposal, adapted to the narration and you will ensure that the handwriting corresponds to the design intentions defined beforehand
- Follow creation process from writing to integration in the engine in collaboration with level designers and level scripters
- Strong experience in similar positions and have worked in the video game industry, ideally to the deployment of a narrative game project, either professional or amateur
- Advanced mastery of writing dialogues in French and English
- You have a real appetite for narrative games and an excellent general knowledge
- Your autonomy, your proactivity, your rigor, and your ability to showcase your work to the team are all assets for this position
- Expertise with Excel
- Fluent in French
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!