This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Job Title: Backend Programmer
Job Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job Type: Flexible
Our client is looking for a Backend Programmer to join a top-tier, experienced team to help develop both the internal and player-facing backend services for their next generation services and titles, as well as supporting existing games running on their current generation backend.
- Extensive experience in a Senior role
- Strong knowledge of backend programming in Go, Python, C# or Java
- Good experience with storage technologies such as MySQL, NoSQL, Memcache
- Good experience running services in commercial clouds or Kubernetes
- Great sense of technical excellence, functionality and problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written English
- Previous work with high availability solutions
- Passion for gaming culture, with industry experience.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!