"To apply: Ref - 5113100. Community / Social and PR Manager – Startup Gaming studio.
A growing start-up studio across the verticals of Tech, gaming and film makers who create beautiful, interactive stories,
They recently launched a Single Player game which was a smash hit across multiple platforms and was a major success.
The company has a passion for working on amazing tech to create beautiful visuals with a aim to create incredible stories for people to play
• The company is trying to grow from its more development roots and now develop the company presence in social media and established media platforms
• You can manage a community of players on Steam, Twitter, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. You can digest messages from players and discern what issues exist in the wild.
• You will across both growing, developing and very much creating their social presence
• You will have PR focus as they try to become more widely known, a respected brand so they want to be shown in Written Press, online media platforms etc
• This will be a hands-on role where it will be very much you the person doing all these things and working on a more strategic level as well as operational level.
• 3+ yrs in the gaming world
• Worked in gaming social media
• Relevant experience within PR
• Work on creating exciting visuals for the social media platforms
• Understanding of gaming media and reaching out to media outlet
Location – London
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.