Opportunity for an Exec Producer / Senior Producer, ideally with a background in delivering multiple multiplayer or shooter titles, to step into a Studio Head role.
This mid-sized games developer, currently 22 devs, with group offices in 3 countries, are looking for a Studio Head to help grow the Berlin team to the next stage. You’ll be joining a highly talented, diverse team of developers who are currently working on a AAA sci-fi multiplayer shooter for PC / Console. Your main role will be to define the future direction of the Berlin studio together with the team and be a part of the core upper management team across all studios in the group.
As a key driving force in the company, you’ll be expected to be a humble and kind manager that empowers your coworkers to deliver high quality games. You will work closely with all other team members to pitch new game projects, make sure that there is a clear product vision, and be responsible for the overall budget.
This exciting opportunity to work with a close knit, creative and friendly team that has a proven track-record.
- Be responsible for the success and well-being of your studio and creating a sustainable work environment
- Review project plans and budgets together with the producers
- Coordinate long-term studio development plans together with department leads
- Work with the leadership team on new game pitches
- Maintain contact with the external accountant and studio leadership in Stockholm
- Create yearly budgets for the studio and be a part of developing new business
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 8 years’ experience as a Producer in the games industry having shipped multiple PC/Console games
- Broad understanding of all disciplines and the proven ability to communicate with different personality types
- Budgeting experience
- Ability to speak German
- Experience with release management
- Negotiated a publishing contract
- Experience with multiplayer games and/or shooters
- A proven ability to boot-strap something from nothing
- Salary to €8k month and health insurance on a permanent contract
- 30 days vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Paid company conferences
- Hybrid remote/on-site work week
- German classes, public transit ticket stipend
We encourage applicants of all genders and ethnicities to apply.
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org