"To apply: Ref - 5246200. Studio Manager
I have currently partnered with a mid-sized gaming studio who have developed and published some fantastic PC and Console gaming titles. They have their main office in Berlin but have other offices across Europe as well.
The role will focus on the future direction of the studio and maintain the pipeline of there developing titles.
• Work closely with all other team members to pitch new game projects, make sure that there is a clear product vision, and be responsible for the overall budget.
• Creating a sustainable work environment which will deliver high quality games.
• Responsible for the success and well-being of your studio.
• Work with the leadership team on new game pitches.
• 5+ years experience as Project Manger or Producer
• Shipped at least 3 PC / Console games
• Great people management skills
• Budgeting and scheduling experience
Location – Berlin
Office based weekly hybrid
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"