This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is a multinational video game developer going from strength to strength with background in development and art production of AAA quality, for console, PC and VR titles. They are seeking a Studio Operations Director to join their Dublin studio.
The successful candidate will support studio management with operations activities, to secure and optimise the functionality of the administrative activities to drive and sustain their fast-growing studio.
- Degree in business or associated education
- Strong experience in operations and leadership experience in gaming
- Strong understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, IT etc.
- Passionate about creating structure and processes that assist the development of work in both creative and engineering environments
- Ability to deliver solutions to problems where analytics, process change are keys to success
- Good business acumen, work ethics, decision-making and problem-solving ability
- Good knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics
- Good knowledge of IT and MS Office
- Experience working with international roles
- Superb command English and French is beneficial
- Overseeing operations and the administrative teams
- Sustaining an effective administrative structure to support the studio's development strategy
- Responsible for reporting across all departments and studio's
- Commit to predictable delivery and risk management
- Support the studio GM on project revenues budget follow up of the KPI achievements
- Close follow up with each department to ensure they follow the budgets, forecasts, ex: Gross Margin, EBITDA, Cost/FTE, Staff cost, etc.
- Work with HQ Finance team on maintenance of budgets
- Supporting hiring and retention of the best talent to develop AAA quality
- Support employees on Labour, legislative and other HR questions
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
- Develop internal communication strategy and ensure its deployment
- Flexible working hours
- WFH possible
- Sick days policy
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 4127!