This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to work in a unique game development environment. This will be a challenging and varied administrative role within a fast-growing AAA games development studio and a lead quality assurance team in our bespoke facility in the heart of Sofia’s Business Park.
You will be a motivated, energetic and self-sufficient individual with a positive, practical and flexible outlook on your work. You will be able to deal with an array of queries from employees in a fast-paced environment, focusing on the task at hand and working well within a team whilst maintaining a real can-do attitude
As a Studio Support Coordinator, you will brighten our studio environment and help us create an outstanding workplace for our amazing teams. You will be dealing with a variety of responsibilities in the course of a single day.
You will be welcoming guests and visitors, dealing with suppliers, correspondence, complaints and queries. You will participate in the organisation of company events and provide general support and assistance to the company’s management and employees/guests.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Highly organised and able to co-ordinate work and deliverables to meet set deadlines
- Experience in working within a team
- Experience working in customer service focused roles
- Skilled with the Microsoft Office suite of applications particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Skilled with numerical and literacy tasks
- Knowledge of soft services
- Ability to adapt and shift focus quickly adhering to changing priorities
- Experience with cross-departmental teams and a high level of collaboration
- Excellent communicator with a highly personable and positive attitude
- Able to be calm under pressure, handle conflict and work within a diverse and creative environment with demanding schedules
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Proactive, intuitive, and self-motivated
- Knowledge of the games industry
- Experience in organising corporate events
SEGA and Creative Assembly have joined forces in a state of the art office in Sofia’s Business Park; we are having two fast-growing and highly ambitious groups under one roof!
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world. Our best in class Sofia based centre is dedicated to serving SEGA’s Development teams in providing quality, timely, and effective QA services.
Creative Assembly is one of Europe's leading games development studios with a heritage of award-winning AAA titles. United through the values of Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust, the studio is all about the right people making the best games. Winner of multiple Best Place to Work Awards, we house many talented people, from juniors to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life.
Together we are fostering opportunities for career progression; each area having its’ own identity and culture with the shared goal of making great games for SEGA of Europe. If you’d like to be a part of this amazing gaming powerhouse in Sofia, then this is the right place for you!