This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM are looking for a talented and experienced Systems Designer to join their passionate team. This is an excellent opportunity to work on an exciting, unannounced title for a world-leading platform holder.
- Create player progression systems and any other progression system related to PVE and PVP narrative goals
- Work with the designers towards the game economy (type of resources, use, location, etc)
- Balance and adapt your work based on technical and production constraints, playtest results, and comments from cross-functional teams
- Produce and maintain design documentation that will serve as a reference to guide interdependent teams
- Balance the game (player, enemy, equipment statistics, etc)
- Manage the game income and the cost (unlock, upgrade, etc)
- Experience on a shipped title in a relevant position
- Background in design, economics, or related experience
- Critical thinking, curiosity, and excellent attention to detail
- Able to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations
- Outstanding problem-solving, organisational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of Action RPG/Open World AAA games
- Strong understanding of player motivation
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Able to work autonomously within technical and scheduling constraints
- Understand the importance of analytics
- Supported a game through it’s post-launch life
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!