This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM’s client are currently seeking an experienced and talented Systems Designer to join their passionate and talented team.
- Strong experience in game design with a systems focus
- Background working on MMORPGs
- Excellent math, probability, and statistical skillset
- Mastery of Excel and comfortable handling large sets of data
- Knowledge and understanding of economic theory and core game loops
- Experience designing progression systems and able to create complex models in excel
- Great critical and analytical thinking with a problem-solving oriented mentality
- Able to work creatively in a team environment
- Acting as part of the Game Design discipline taking responsibility for features and systems contributing to the game health, economy, and balance
- Observe and identify problems within established game systems and balance to research, propose and implement elegant solutions for the player driven economy and game health
- Push low level system and economy designs through to implementation under the guidance of Director and Seniors within Game Design
- Working with your team as well as other team leads and team members, ensuring positive communication and problem solving between disciplines
- Working with production to assist, and provide feedback on, high-level plans and schedules
- Private medical care
- Flexible working hours
- Fitprofit card
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!