Our client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to attract, engage and acquire top games talent in the industry to join them on their journey creating best-in-class video games!
The successful candidate will be a driven, hands-on and highly motivated individual, with deep knowledge of the AAA video games industry.
· Previous experience recruiting in the games or tech industry.
· Proven track record as a Talent Acquisition specialist, in-house or through an agency in the games industry.
· Excellent interviewing skills, writing and verbal communication skill.
· Greenhouse portal experience desirable.
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
· Identify, map, and engage with top talent in the AAA console game market globally.
· Manage the full end-to-end lifecycle recruitment process.
· Control the Hiring budget working closely with Finance Department.
· Manage relationships with External agencies.
· Provide relevant recruitment and talent KPI’s to the business.
· Work closely with hiring managers and HR to define position requirements, create job descriptions, and innovate upon the recruiting and hiring process.
· 23 Vacation days per year + Christmas to new year.
· 16 weeks Maternity and Paternity leave PLUS full parental flexibility.
· Flexible working hours & Flexible Fridays.
· Flexible working conditions – Work from Home.
· Private Health insurance, including Dental.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!