This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Projects: AAA Game Cinematics
Our client is a specialist visual outsourcer to world renowned game developers as well the broadcast and feature film industries. Due to continued successes, we’re looking for a Technical Animator join their established team on a full time permanent basis located in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Strong professional experience working with animation pipelines
- Great working experience with Autodesk Motionbuilder
- Background with data transfers between engines and content creation tools (Maya, Motionbuilder, etc.)
- Outstanding knowledge and experience with Python scripting for task automation and creating scripts inside content creation tools
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4 or any professional game engine
- Approachable, customer-oriented demeanor
- Great communication skills and desire to collaborate with art, design, and engineering
- Bring animated content (characters, facial, cameras and other objects) from Motion Builder / Maya in Unreal Engine (Sequencer)
- Anticipate technical issues and overcome them with problem-solving and scripting skills.
- Work closely with the animators and programming team to overcome obstacles.
- Work on some of the most interesting projects the games industry has to offer!
- Family friendly team and inclusive work environment.
- See you work on multiple AAA projects per year.
- Relocation support to the most ‘cosmopolitan’ city of Germany!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!