This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console Games
Our client is an award-winning studio that have entertained millions of players across the world for over 15 years. They are currently seeking a talented Technical Animator to join their passionate team.
- Background creating and supporting tools and workflows as a Technical Animator on shipped PC/Console titles.
- Outstanding understanding of animation, cinematics and/or character creation principles, DCC supporting tools, and production pipelines.
- Deep knowledge of Maya and preferably MotionBuilder (incl. API’s).
- Expertise in Python scripting (incl. PyQT/PySide) following best practices. C++/C# is useful.
- Knowledge and understanding of architecture for complex tools and pipelines with a focus on content creator friendly workflows and scalability.
- Understanding of real-time game content and the requirements for these to be efficient and high-quality.
- Familiarity using or writing tools in support of: deployment, automation for content/asset processing, VCS and unit-testing.
- Report to the Technical Art Director and work alongside other Technical Animators in the development of a varied range of tools and pipelines.
- Design and implement workflow solutions, content and game features.
- Help in delivering the highest visual quality possible within technical constraints.
- Act as a key point of support for your team.
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme and stock plans
- Private medical insurance, dental care and life insurance
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Employee discounts
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!