This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
This developer is well-known for creating high quality and recognised games for some of the world’s largest publishers. With continued success there is space in the animation team for a Technical Animator to keep pushing the tools and technology in games development.
- Solid games industry experience in a relevant role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Unity
- In-depth understanding of game engines
- Experiencing working on animation pipelines
- Solving technical challenges in creating animations for games
- Be responsible for the studios motion pipeline
- Creating customs rigs
- Optimising workflows with scripts
- Writing custom tools to keyframe animation
- Producing technical documentation and guidelines
- Work closely with other departments to ensure all problems are resolved
- Relocation support and VISA Sponsorship
- Remote work options from the UK
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working
- 24 paid holiday days + bank holidays
- And much more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!