Project: AAA Video Game
Our client is the developer of one of the highest selling games of all time. Development is now underway on their next upcoming, unannounced project, it couldn’t be a better time to join!
As a Technical Animator you will be responsible for building, refining, and optimising art and animations processes for on this new title.
- Experience in the games industry as a Technical Animator or similar position
- Understanding of C++
- Expertise with MotionBuilder, Maya or similar
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Background managing, updating, and refining animation pipeline tools
- Ability to use industry-standard programming languages (Python, MEL Script, LUA etc.)
- Collaborate cross-department to establish, refine and optimise art and animation pipelines and procedures
- Prototyping in Unreal Engine 5
- Help with asset creation
- Manage the animation export and implementation pipeline
- Problem-solve and adapt processes on the fly
- Manage online art & animation databases
- Health insurance
- 29 holidays per year
- Industry leading relocation package
- VISA and Relocation assistance
- Pension scheme
- All commuting costs covered
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project, and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!