This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console Games
OPM’s client, one of Europe's leading game development companies who have been established for almost 20 years, are currently looking for a Technical Animator to join their team in The Netherlands.
They are in the early stages of development on an unannounced title and are seeking someone who can help them solve a mixture of technical and creative challenges whilst raising the quality bar, a tough feat given their previous benchmark quality titles!
The successful candidate will collaborate with a dedicated engineer team and will also have a great influence on the development and implementation of the tools for their inhouse engine.
- Experience with AAA games
- Strong ability to script in using C# and/or Python
- Self-starter who can communicate and cooperate with designers, coders and engineers
- Deep understanding of the creation of animation state machines, such as Morpheme, ANT, Unreal or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of vector maths
- Experience with C++ is a strong plus
- Design and implement animation state machines and runtime solutions;
- In game engine implementation, including ragdoll physics;
- Collaborate with the Animation lead and Art Director to maintain the style and quality of animations in the game;
- Work with their internal engine team to improve upon existing UX and UI and develop new solutions to improve animation workflow efficiency;
- Training and documentation for the animation team;
- Analyse, troubleshoot and solve animation related technical challenges.
- Profit Share
- Milestone Bonus
- Discretionary Bonus
- Relocation Support
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!