This successful independent video games developer has bought together a diverse team of daring creators, making unique experiences for its players through unique worlds. They are currently seeking an experienced Technical Animator to join their passionate team.
The successful candidate will work with the gameplay programmers and game designers, maintaining graphs and animation systems, and integrating animations.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Previous experience in game film, or commercial animations.
- Strong understanding of animation systems, graphs, and general gameplay.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Previous experience with Maya and or Motionbuilder.
- Knowledge of animation principles and techniques.
- Experience with MEL script, Python, etc
- Apply animations in graphs, dialogue trees, and other systems.
- Oversee a clear, efficient production pipeline for the animation team.
- Design and create solutions that support the game design and desired user experience.
- Troubleshoot animation issues.
- Ensure the technical quality of incoming animations.
- Connect regularly with all teams, especially the animation team.
- Identify potential production issues or technical problems and propose solutions.
- Full Time Remote / Hybrid / Onsite Contract Options Available.
- Strong company culture
- Everyone has a voice
- Diverse team
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!