This position can be worked Remotely from most countries or a VISA can be sponsored and Relocation assistance provided if required.
Project: AAA Action Games
Our client is an award-winning studio who are world renown for their impressive catalogue of original AAA Action / FPS games. They are in Stockholm the beautiful capital city of Sweden.
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Technical Animator to join their world class team of developers.
- Experience as a Technical Animator or similar position
- Excellent understanding of the game animation workflows and pipeline
- Adept in Python
- C# and C++ skills are desirable
- Good 3D Math knowledge
- Ability and tenacity for R&D; push the bar for what's possible in the industry
- Game asset creation experience in Maya & Motion Builder
- Background with game engines such as Unreal Engine and Unity
- Cloth, Physics and Ragdoll knowledge
- Rigging & Skinning
- Assist the wider art and animation team with technical solutions, tools development, in-engine implementations and general problem solving
- Write scripts and tools
- Share knowledge through presentations & documentation
- Performance impact, memory cost and best practices
- Generous paid holiday allowance
- Stock program and yearly bonuses
- Training and learning opportunities
- Yearly health allowance
- Pension Plan
- Social clubs
- Sick pay
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!