Job Type: REMOTE 3-month FTC OR Permanent Contract in Sweden
Project: NEW Fantasy MMO RPG
Our client was founded by industry veterans with a vision to create a new fantasy based MMO RPG. Their team is growing, and they are now ready to hire a Technical Animator focused on character rigging. In a small team environment, you will have a real impact on the game!
- Experienced Technical Animator in tools and pipeline development in AAA games
- Excellent in Maya, specialising in rigging/skinning
- Ability to create tools and write scripts to help improve the animation pipeline
- Expert understanding of anatomy and character movement
- Character Skinning with close attention to physical deformation
- Experience with physics simulation on cloth, hair, and other physics items
- Passionate about playing and making video games
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to clearly provide technical feedback on tasks, rigs, toolsets, and documentation
- Unreal Engine experience is desirable
- Create high-quality character, creature and prop rigs and skins
- Implement characters in Unreal Engine 4 including cloth, physics, and blueprint setups
- Work closely with modelers and animators to ensure a smooth development pipeline that delivers high-quality assets
- A competitive salary
- Support with relocation if required
- Opportunity to work in a highly experience team of game devs
- Have a big impact on a new IP
- Other benefits and perks are in the making!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Tagged as: Rigging, Technical Animation