Job Location: REMOTE OR Toronto, Canada
Project: AAA Multiplayer Melee Combat Games
Our client has made a name in creating multi-million selling multiplayer melee combat games. With this success they are expanding their team and looking to hire a Technical Animator to join development on their upcoming AAA title.
As Technical Animator you will work directly with studio leadership, animators, and the gameplay department to realise the vision of the game’s combat.
- Professional experience as a technical animator
- Expertise with Maya and Motion Builder
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- An understanding of and passion for video games
- Practical knowledge of programming languages (Python, C# / C++, etc.)
- Background working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience developing AAA titles
- Professional experience developing First Person games
- Remote work options
- 4.5 weeks’ vacation
- VISA & Relocation Assistance if required
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare & benefits
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project, and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!