Our client is a team of veterans from the games and esports industries focused on creating community-driven FPS experiences. They are in the early stages of developing an innovative FPS title using Unreal Engine. They have built their company around remote-first principles with team members in Vancouver, Copenhagen, Zurich and Barcelona!
As Technical Animator, you will be responsible for the animation pipeline from end to end. You will create the rigs, systems and animations that will breathe life and personality into stunning 3D models.
- Develop animation systems in conjunction with gameplay
- Rig characters and weapons for both first and third person use
- Create detailed animations for characters and weapons
- Communicate with all team members to help drive the game forward
- Experience of working in the games industry
- Proven ability to build out animation systems that can flex to the game’s needs
- Experience rigging characters and props for animation
- A demo reel of your work
- Working on games with a strong modding community would be an advantage
- Be part of defining the future of multiplayer games!
- Help build strong player and creator focused communities.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation in addition to public holidays where you live.
- Flexible work hours.
- Stock options available.
- VISA and Relocation Support to Vancouver if required.
- Full time remote contract.
- Competitive market rate salary.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!