This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC & Console Games
OPM is working with an exciting and ambitious games development studio looking for a Technical Animator to join their team located in Malmo as they begin development on their newest projects.
The successful candidate will assist in delivering the top-quality animations on which they have established their reputation for quality as they aim to build up their previous successes.
- Strong professional experience in the games industry
- Professional experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Professional experience with rigging, skinning, and python-scripting in Maya
- Good knowledge of streamlining processes and pipelines
- Good knowledge of human and creature anatomy
- Solid understanding of animation logic and trees
- Good knowledge of performance improvement methods
- Enjoy solving technical issues alongside artists, programmers, and designers
- Inclination to accept and give direction and able to work well under pressure
- Flexibility to handle frequent iterations
- Fluent in English language skills
- Incorporate animation assets into Unreal Engine.
- Collaborate with the animators to meet the technical, performance and art goals.
- Develop improvements to the animation and art pipeline.
- Research and share information on best practices and industry standards.
- Contribute to improving their internal scripts, tools, and procedures by acting as a bridge between tech and art teams.
- Solid understanding of classic animation principles and fundamentals
- Good knowledge of cinematics
- Good knowledge and experience with video game animations
- 6 weeks vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Company-paid supplemental pension and sick leave insurance
- Relocation assistance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!