Project: AAA FPS Games
Our client is a leading games developer of AAA Action FPS Games, renowned for their gameplay. Using Unreal Engine, they craft beautiful worlds for the player. Having grown significantly over the past 12 months they have an even brighter future ahead working on multiple new titles across studios on 3 continents.
In this position you will have a real impact on their games and receive access to their creative resources and development opportunities.
- Experienced Technical Animator in tools and pipeline development in AAA games
- Excellent in Maya, specialising in rigging/skinning
- Ability to create tools and write scripts to help improve the animation pipeline
- Expert understanding of anatomy and character movement
- Character Skinning with close attention to physical deformation
- Experience with physics simulation on cloth, hair, and other physics items
- Passionate about playing and making video games
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to clearly provide technical feedback on tasks, rigs, toolsets, and documentation
- Maintain the production and software pipeline to meet deadlines
- Creating high-quality character, creature and prop rigs and skins
- Implement characters in Unreal Engine 4 including cloth, physics, and blueprint setups
- Work closely with modelers and animators to ensure a smooth development pipeline that delivers high-quality assets
- Assist with pipeline tools and work with engine programmers and project leads to help with continuous improvement of engine tools
- Provide clean assets or code within established systems and requirements
- Knowledge of facial rigs for games, television, or film
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 art production pipelines
- Python Scripting Experience
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Private health care
- A permanent work from home contract
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!