Our client is looking for a Technical Animator to join their team in the development on their next AAA multiplayer action title in Unreal Engine 5.
- Strong knowledge of Maya.
- Good working knowledge of QT/PySide.
- Python development skills.
- Excellent knowledge of animation and the processes involved in creating animations.
- Experience producing high quality rigged and skinned characters and props.
- Previous experience as a Technical Animator on a video game.
- Support the Animation team with planning, knowledge sharing and general technical support.
- Create tools/scripts to aid animators.
- Support the implementation of best-in-class character animation.
- Support the process of rigging and skinning including facial set-ups, cloth/hair/physics, props, and environmental assets.
- Collaborate with code and animation team to make sure they are working as efficiently and as stress free as possible.
- Support the leads and wider team to create and maintain documentation standards and practices for in-game technical animation.
- Identify shortfalls in technical animation skills and assist with the recruitment process.
- Working with Dev Managers to ensure realistic project scope.
- Experience with Unreal Engine: AnimGraph, Sequencer, material based procedural animation.
- Experience with character set up in Unreal including physics, cloth, materials
- Experience with MotionBuilder.
- VISA and Relocation Support.
- Private Healthcare Plan.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Pension Plans.
- Work remotely within the UK.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!